Shanghai Night Tour by Bike
Duration : 3 Hours (approx.)
What a better way to experience the “City That Never Sleeps” than hopping on one of our vintage Forever bicycles and explore a whole New World after dark. Follow our foreign expert Tour Leader on a multi-themed route from the narrow streets of the Old Town all the way to the dazzling lights of the Bund. Meanwhile, cycle around the famous landmark Yu Garden, learn about Ghost Wedding rituals, visit a Traditional Chinese Medicine outlet and get to learn more about the "Paris of the East". Finally, tickle your taste buds with some delicious street food in order to immerse yourself deeper into local life. In just one tour, we'll explore the many faces of Shanghai that make this city so unique. Easy and accessible ride for all!
- English-speaking (for other languages, please contact us)
- About 9 km ride, easy ride for all.
- From 18:15pm to 21:30pm
- Up to 6 participants
- Departure and arrival at the Hyatt Andaz Hotel in Xintiandi district, Puxi side, Shanghai.
- Minimum height is 1.45m. Kid bikes are available for Private Tours
- Prices are all inclusive (Snack food, a bottle of water, a foreign experienced guide, a helmet and single-gear vintage bike rental with all lights)
- Optional premium insurance available.
Please note that our premium insurance has to be purchased at least 24hrs prior to the departure of the tour.
For more, please refer to our terms and conditions