Join-in Bike Tour "Morning Discovery of Shanghai"
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shanghai
In just half a day on our vintage bicycles, you will discover a whole different side of Shanghai. Through narrow lanes in the peaceful Former French Concession, you will get to explore incredible villas from the 1920's and join the locals in their morning routine at Fuxing park. After tasting a delicious local breakfast, find your inner peace in a Buddhist Temple and ride through very lively traditional open-air wet markets. Your time travel does not just stop here, we take you then to the hidden lanes of the remaining Old Town to discover enchanting places and atmospheres where time seems to have no hold.
- English-speaking (for other languages, please contact us)
- About 7 km ride, easy ride for all
- From 8:45 am to 1 pm.
- Up to 8 participants.
- Departure and arrival at our Culture Shock Office in Xintiandi district.
- Minimum height is 1.50m and we have Tandem bikes for kids below 12.
- Prices are all inclusive (warm drink during the safety brief, snack food, temple entrance fee, a bottle of water, a foreign experienced guide, a helmet and single-gear vintage bike rental).
- Optional premium insurance available.
Please note that our premium insurance has to be purchased at least 24hrs prior to the departure of the tour.
For more, please refer to our terms and conditions