Morning Join-in Bike Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai
A freshly grounded coffee and a western pastry are the least your stomachs will need before starting a voyage that will put you upside down!
In just half a day on our vintage bicycles, you won’t be sure about anything about Shanghai anymore. Through narrow lanes in the peaceful Former French Concession, you will get to discover hidden villas from the 1920's and join the locals in their morning routine at Fuxing park. After tasting a delicious local breakfast and find your inner peace in a Buddhist Temple, we will ride through a very lively traditional open-air wet market. Your time travel doesn’t just stop here, we take you then to the narrow lanes of the remaining Old Town to discover enchanting places and atmospheres where time seems to have no hold.
- English-speaking (for other languages, please contact us)
- About 7 km ride, easy ride for all
- From 8:45 am to 1 pm.
- Up to 8 participants.
- Departure and arrival at the Hyatt Andaz Hotel in Xintiandi district, Puxi side, Shanghai.
- Minimum height is 1.45m. Kid bikes are available for Private Tours
- Prices are all inclusive (warm drink and a pastry at the Andaz Hotel, snack food, temple entrance fee, a bottle of water, a foreign experienced guide, a helmet and single-gear vintage bike rental).
- Optional premium insurance available.
Please note that our premium insurance has to be purchased at least 24hrs prior to the departure of the tour.
For more, please refer to our terms and conditions