Private Morning Bike Tour - 4hours
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shanghai
A freshly grounded coffee and a western pastry are the least your stomachs will need before starting a voyage that will put you upside down!
In just half a day on our vintage bicycles, you won’t be sure about anything about Shanghai anymore. Through narrow lanes in the peaceful Former French Concession, you will get to discover hidden villas from the 1920's and join the locals in their morning routine at Fuxing park. After tasting a delicious local breakfast and find your inner peace in a Buddhist Temple, we will ride through a very lively traditional open-air wet market. Your time travel doesn’t just stop here, we take you then to the narrow lanes of the remaining Old Town to discover enchanting places and atmospheres where time seems to have no hold.
All in one, if you really want to immerse yourself and discover the wide diversity and the deep richness of this local culture, just hop on our vintage bicycles!
- Easy ride for all.
- About 7 km ride.
- From 8:45 am to 1 pm
- Departure and arrival at the Andaz Hotel (Hyatt group) in Xintiandi, Puxi side, Shanghai.
- Minimum height is 1.45m. Kid bikes are available upon request
- Prices are all inclusive (warm drink and a pastry at the Andaz Hotel, snack food, a bottle of water, temple entrance fee, a foreign experienced guide, a helmet and bike rental).
- Optional premium insurance available.
Please note that our premium insurance has to be purchased at least 24hrs prior to the departure of the tour.
For more, please refer to our terms and conditions